Strategic Philanthropy for Organizations”
- Research a Fortune 500 company, but do not use the same company you used for the Week 1 “Social Responsibility” assignment. Examine the company’s strategic philanthropy and how it impacts profits, brand, image and turnover, as well as society as a whole.
- Also, address any disadvantages or associated costs the company experiences as a result of its strategic philanthropy practices.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials
The main purpose of any given business is to make profit. However, it is important for any given organization to put in place policies and strategies that are not only centered towards profit making but also consumer satisfaction (Predić, Stefanović & IvanovićĐukić, 2013). Most cooperate organizations are gradually adopting ways of giving back to the society through philanthropic activities (Maas & Liket, 2011). Such activities range from granting academic scholarships to numerous students to providing basic needs such as food and clothing to individuals within the society. Such activities go a long way in promoting the companies as well as boosting their image to the local communities as well as at the international scene (Predić, Stefanović & IvanovićĐukić, 2013)…………………..words 977