Discuss at least three solutions for Raider Inc. to solve the ethical issue.
1. What is the ethical issue in the case? What makes this an ethical issue?
2. Who are all of the stakeholders that are impacted by the ethical issue in the case? Discuss how the ethical issue impacts each stakeholder.
3. Discuss at least three solutions for Raider Inc. to solve the ethical issue. Be sure to discuss the impact of those different solutions for the organization and stakeholders.
4. Recommend a course of action for Rick to resolve the ethical issue. What steps should he take? Be sure to discuss the benefits and risks of this course of action.
5. Assuming that the leaders of Raider Inc. do not want their employees to behave unethically, what are several (at least three) things that can be done to improve the ethical climate? What steps can the managers at Raider Inc. take to guide employees to make more ethical decisions?
Image preview to discuss at least three solutions for Raider Inc. to solve the ethical issue.